Monday, May 5, 2014

My Apologies Etc.

Right. I have been less than faithful in my blogging as of late, but I have a really really good excuse!!!

The hubs is in Kenya teaching and preaching the Gospel. How cool is that?

And I have family in town helping me out so we aren't all by our lonesome- also cool!

But that means I'm encountering a temporary shift in my priorities. Not that you all aren't a priority- you really are. I think about you and pray for you everyday. I'm not just saying that.

It's just that correspondence will have to wait a few days to resume. I will be back with you next week.

In the meantime, please pray for the team in Kenya and the teams back on the homefront. We will take as many prayers as we can get!

Love,
God's Wild Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And when they had read it, they rejoiced because of its encouragement."-Acts 15:31. Thanks for commenting!